Meaningful Evidence supports social purpose organizations to use research and program evaluation to advance equity, justice, and public well-being.
We work to achieve this mission by:
- Providing one-on-one individualized support with planning effective research and evaluation for nonprofit organizations and college/university grant projects
- Developing new research techniques for better understanding and addressing social issues, such as the practical mapping techniques described in our book
- Developing resources and delivering workshops that you can use as you conduct or manage program evaluation at your organization
The social sciences have provided highly useful answers that have driven breakthrough progress in making a better world.
Meaningful Evidence Certifications
- U.S. Small Business Administration certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity certified Small, Women Owned business
- Maryland Small Business Reserve (SBR) certified
If you’d like to discuss your organization’s specific research and evaluation needs, contact us.