Meaningful Evidence supports social purpose organizations to use research and program evaluation to advance equity, justice, and public well-being.
We work to achieve this mission by:
- Providing one-on-one customized research support for customers, on projects that align with our mission
- Developing new research techniques for better understanding and addressing social issues, such as the practical mapping techniques described in our book
- Writing and speaking to share information and skills for making research work for you
The social sciences have provided highly useful answers that have driven breakthrough progress in making a better world.
Meaningful Evidence Certifications
- U.S. Small Business Administration certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity certified Small, Women Owned business
- Maryland Small Business Reserve (SBR) certified