||This workbook is a tool that you can use to plan a rigorous and useful review of related research (R3). You can use this workbook to conduct a R3 as part of a larger evaluation project or as a stand-alone R3 study.
This workbook includes:
- Seven step-by-step, fill-in-the-blank worksheets
- The nine steps to a useful review of related research (R3)
- Real-world examples
You’ll also get:
- A reading list for more information on reviewing related research.
This workbook will be of value to:
- Managers and grant proposal writers who want to show the research base supporting their activities
- Researchers and program evaluators who are reviewing background research as part of a larger study
- Researchers who are conducting a systematic review of research as a stand-alone study
- Graduate students who are reviewing the related research to support their thesis or dissertation