If you are interested in our research support services, the first step will be for us to meet so we can learn about your situation and see whether we would be a good fit to assist you in any way. Depending on your specific needs, we can support your organization in one of three ways.
Evaluation Training and Technical Assistance
- Personalized technical assistance, such as review and feedback on your impact measurement/program evaluation data and analyses, to help you to effectively evaluate your programs and services and make the most of your data
- Workshops/trainings on evaluation techniques (webinars/live trainings), to build the program evaluation skills of your team
- Evaluation resources (templates, tip sheets, etc.), customized for your organization’s specific needs, to support you and your staff as you evaluate your programs and services and use your evaluation results for action planning
Knowledge Mapping and Action Planning
- Collaborative Knowledge Mapping–Using the ASK MATT gamified strategic planning tool that we helped develop, we facilitate a process for you and your team to collaboratively create a visual “map” for achieving your goals
- Action Planning and Tracking–Once your organization has created a knowledge map and started putting it into action, we can facilitate monthly and annual meetings for tracking your progress and making decisions
- Reviewing the knowledge in the field, as it relates to your topic, to gather the information you need for planning effective action and making your case to funders and stakeholders
Independent Program Evaluation
- Developing strong evaluation plans for grant proposals
- Independent evaluation of your program/activities, working in collaboration with you in all phases of the evaluation process, including developing useful evaluation questions, describing and developing a knowledge map/logic model of your program, planning useful evaluation methods, collecting and analyzing data, and communicating your results.
Contact us if you’d like to discuss your organization’s research and evaluation needs.