The following resources can help you with choosing methods for collecting and analyzing your evaluation data.
Planning your evaluation methods
In part 5 of her series of CharityChannel articles on “Six steps to effective program evaluation,” Bernadette Wright discussed the step of planning your method. The article:
- Discusses the need for better-fitting methods
- Discusses the strengths and weaknesses of six frequently used methods
- Describes three places to find methods
It may sound obvious, but many evaluations are not as useful as they could be because their methods don’t fit their purpose.
Evaluation methods cheat sheets
How do you measure it?
Our Evaluation Methods Cheat Sheets make choosing your evaluation methods easier. You’ll get seven Cheat Sheets detailing…
- A flowchart for choosing evaluation methods
- Cheat Sheets for each of six frequently used evaluation methods, detailing strengths of the method / when to use it, common threats with using the method, and how to minimize threats
Enter you email below to download the cheat sheets (7 pages)